Wednesday 28 May 2008

Monday blow up :(

What happened?!!?!
I was finally playing my best again then boooom, i turn into a complete idiot.
It really gets to me more when i play bad/tilt too because they're avoidable and i rarely tilt..
Blah it sucks, it really sucks!
I mean Sunday was pretty brutal, but playing bad really really plays on my mind.. in general bad beats don't affect me at all.. grrrr it makes me angry thinking about yesterday..
I blew two weeks work in one night.. I even know exactly which hand it started on aswell.. and it was a nothing hand.. this is the 20rebuy 400-800 utg raises to 1800-ish.. i have 30k... he has 20kish.. i pick up JJ on the button and raise to 9k.. 9k!! wtf he instapushes and i instacall.. now i can play this hand much much better obviously, but it all went wrong from there and i continued to donk myself out of every other tournament i was in and lost some cash buyins too vudrhnuiovrdhngjl

I don't know how to explain it. I was super-confident and then played like a complete moron!
Im feeling really crappy at the moment about poker now...
I think im going to have a few days off to reflect.

neverbluff67

No comments: